Lenius Wood Stoves

The Lenius series stoves can be used either just for room heating or for room and water heating. They can also be combined with a solar thermal system to achieve a completely CO2 neutral heat supply.

The Lenius CP and CL are fitted with boilers for water heating and can easily be integrated into most existing heating systems. The boiler is much more efficient than a conventional back boiler as it can extract more heat from the fuel.

 

Lenius Pellet Stove (AP & CP)

The Lenius pellet stove has an output of up to 10kW and can be used either just for room heating (AP) or for room and water heating (CP). With the Lenius CP about 80% of it's heat is used to heat water with the remaining 20% heating the room.

 

Lenius Log Stove (CL)

The Lenius Log Stove supplies you with a room heating and water heating system and has an nominal heat output of 8kW. About 70% of it's heat is used to heat water with the remaining 30% heating the room. It can even be used effectively in airtight buildings as it can be supplied air by a dedicated external air supply.

 

Solar-Pellet Boiler Systems

When using a wood pellet or log boiler in conjunction with a solar thermal system there are two stages of benefit.

  1. Even a small hot water solar thermal system is worth installing. Using the solar thermal system means that the wood boiler is hardly used between April and September, the solar system will supply nearly all the hot water requirement.
  2. It is not only in summer that there is less need for the boiler to run. Boiler start-up is significantly reduced in winter as well because of the buffering thermal store. Using the solar thermal store saves lots of logs or pellets.